The Scott Community Foundation is a nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving local wealth so the communities in and around Scott County will forever remain attractive places to live, work, and raise a family.
We accomplish our Mission by:
- Assisting individuals, businesses, and community organizations in achieving their own charitable goals;
- Creating opportunities for individual and collective charitable giving so that every resident, regardless of social or economic circumstance, can participate in the growth of their community;
- An understanding of the ever-changing payment / reimbursement landscape
- Attracting, building, and managing permanent endowment funds in a prudent and principled manner;
- Investing time and money into projects that address the current and future needs of area residents;
- And by increasing awareness and public engagement on important issues and projects.